Yards near our home or office do seem cozier when there is more greenery in it. Therefore, almost everyone wants tree services to work and make the place around us filled with green trees and palms. Still, there are those who do not tend to hire a tree company, but would rather do everything from tree planting, trimming and pruning on their own.
Tree Service Surprise is willing to share a bit of their experience in palm tree planting. Most likely, this knowledge will come in handy to some of our readers or clients.
So, here are the basic steps you should make to plant a palm tree:
1. No tree service can choose the palm tree for you. So it is your first step – to buy the type of the palm tree you will like and that will feel fine in the soil near your house.
2. Then, it is high time to choose the location for palm tree planting. You can find what is best for your palm tree in the instructions. You should have received them when buying a palm tree.
3. Of course, tree companies provide their workers will all the necessary equipment and clothes. In your case, you should take care of your safety on your own.
4. When well-equipped, you may start digging a hole with a shovel. The hole needs to be a bit shallower that the palm root. So just take your time to measure it.
5. Tree companies have assistants that work together when doing tree planting. You can call some of your neighbors to give you a hand. He or she will have to help you take off the plastic cover to open the palm roots.
6. Then, you are on the finishing line. Put your palm tree into the hole. Adjust it to stand straight and finish up by covering the hole with soil. Also, tree companies recommend watering your palm tree thoroughly.