Deciding to plant a tree is just the first step towards your goal. To grow a good and healthy tree, you need to know the entire procedure. As tree care is a subject that specialists study for years. Tree Service Surprise is happy to let you in on a couple of secrets so that you can care about your trees yourself.
Of course, the benefits of growing trees on your territory are enormous.
• First, from the ecological point of view. They clear air and produce more oxygen which is good for your health.
• Second, green and healthy trees increase the price and appraisal value of your property. So if you are thinking of changing houses – it is high time to care about your trees.
• Third, your trees are your bodyguards. On the one hand, they keep your privacy, on the other hand, they protect you from sun, creating shade where you can relax after a hectic working day.
However, to enjoy all the benefits the trees can offer, you should provide appropriate tree care or resort to special tree services.
Have a look at the basic rules of tree care if you want to enjoy the beauty around you:
1) A tree. In fact, it's easy to apply the famous proverb to a tree: “It is not you who chooses a tree, but the tree chooses you.” It means that before buying one, learn about different sorts of trees and find out which one will feel the best on your territory and soil.
2) Location. Think about where you are going to plant your tree. Predict how much light it will receive and whether it will be beneficial for the tree to make it grow.
3) Planting. When doing one of the most important steps in a tree life cycle, you need to be extra careful. Evaluate and measure your every step starting from the depth of planting to staking if it is necessary.
4) Watering is essential in a tree care process. Carefully stick to the instructions for the kind of tree you have just planted. Mind its location and weather – you may need to adjust the watering schedule to some outer factors.
5) Fertilizing. The majority of trees require fertilizing three times a year. You had better consult a specialist on the kind of fertilizer your tree needs and put his/her recommendations into practice.
Still, in case you need any kind of tree service and our help either with tree trimming, fertilization or stump grinding – do not hesitate, call us and all your trees in Surprise, Arizona will be taken care of.